Another one to add to your successes over 45! YAY!!
I saw my good friend who is a childbirth educator and doula (an amazing wonderful woman if anyone ever needs the best doula ever in NYC [New York City]!) on Sunday.
She told me that the last birth she attended was a 46 year old woman who got pregnant "by accident".
She had one child who is 15 years old, so she did have one other successful pregnancy.
Just thought I would share!
Stock Photo credit: galgan
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
by Conceive Magazine Editors
-- The ultimate compendium of pre-pregnancy advice, essential not only for the one in six couples struggling with fertility challenges, but also for anyone starting a family.
This chunky volume offers hundreds of ways, sourced from doctors and the latest research by the experts at Conceive Magazine, for women to conceive faster.
Each page offers a new and often surprising tip: women should avoid taking ibuprofen, while men looking to increase sperm count should double up on pumpkin seeds!
With this highly accessible reference in hand, readers will be one step closer to parenthood.
Click to read more
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!