I am a 49-year-old who is due August 7, 2004 with twins.
Stock Photo Credit: coloniera2
All Rights Reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Motherhood After 35: Choices, Decisions, Options
by Maggie Jones
-- How is having a baby different for women in their late thirties and early forties?
If you're between 35 and 45 and trying to have a baby, or have already conceived, here's the reassurance you need ... and the facts you've been waiting for.
Maggie Jones evaluates the advantages as well as the risks of later motherhood.
Whether you are considering your first pregnancy after 35 or are starting a "second" family later in life, Motherhood After 35 is written with you in mind.
The author describes simply and clearly how to have the healthiest pregnancy possible and the options available.
Click to read more
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!