I know several women in their late forties that thought they were beyond the fertility age.
They were less careful using birth control --- they have children now.
Stock Photo credit: Bethtt
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Budgeting for Infertility: How to Bring Home a Baby Without Breaking the Bank
by Evelina W Sterling, Angie Best-Boss
-- Having a baby can be one of the most wonderful times of your life -- but if you need help to conceive, it can swiftly become a staggeringly expensive undertaking.
With the average cost of infertility treatments ranging from $35,000 to $85,000 in the United States (most of which is not covered by insurance companies), many women and couples find themselves having to make difficult choices about building their families.
Getting a grip on your finances is one of the few things you can do to regain control of this process. Infertility experts Evelina Weidman Sterling and Angie Best-Boss have created the ultimate guide to ensuring the most cost-effective care with the highest chances for success.
With anecdotes, interviews, and advice from both doctors and patients, you can easily apply these specific money-saving strategies to your own unique situation.
Paperback: 304 pages - Click to order/for more info: Budgeting for Infertility
-- Start reading Budgeting for Infertility on your Kindle in under a minute!
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!