It has happened to so many women - love the ones where the woman is told she cannot conceive and goes with no birth control - and ends up pregnant.
Happened to my cousin two years ago, another last year at 45 years old, found out she was pregnant when she thought she was done and safe and also a friend from high school (she now has 5 kids).
Stock Photo Credit: pearl79
All Rights Reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
The Fastest Way to Get Pregnant Naturally:
The Latest Information On Conceiving a Healthy Baby On Your Timetable
by Christopher D. Williams
-- Each year a new group of couples decides they're ready to have a baby.
One thing they all share: the desire to have a healthy baby as quickly as possible.
They've done their thinking, they've made their plans, and they want to get pregnant NOW.
Fortunately for them, renowned fertility specialist Christopher Williams, M.D., has updated his popular guide, The Fastest Way to Get Pregnant Naturally (nearly 43,000 copies sold), to include all the later findings.
Since the first edition was published in 2001, there have been significant changes in fertility research and recommendations to maximize the odds during each cycle. The revised edition includes:
- An updated introduction
- Revised and reader-friendly figures
- Current statistics
- An examination of new products
- Up-to-date nutritional information
- New developments in all studies covered in the original book
- The latest resource and reading information
- A new chapter preparing readers for the first appointment with a fertility doctor
This book continues to be a valuable and timely resource for couples ready to start their families.
Paperback: 224 pages (Original version) - Click to order/for more info: The Fastest Way to Get Pregnant Naturally
Paperback: 352 pages (Revised version) - Click to order/for more info: The Fastest Way to Get Pregnant Naturally
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!