Me too... pregnant at 50 years old!
I just got married in September, and just found out that I am pregnant.
I had my last baby at age 31, in 1987.
Like you, I also conceived naturally - I thought my cycle had stopped due to menopause as it had stopped for nearly a year twice before.
Surprise! I'm due to have this baby in June.
Stock Photo Credit: bikindem
All Rights Reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
The Long-Awaited Stork: A Guide to Parenting After Infertility
by Ellen Sarasohn Glazer
-- Parents who have wondered about the long term impact of infertility on their self image will find the answers in this insightful book by Lois Melina, author of Raising Adopted Children and Making Sense of Adoption.
Finally, here's a book that's sensitive and responsive to the unique emotional experience of parenting after a long, arduous course of infertility diagnosis and treatment.
The Long-Awaited Stork gives you all the information, advice, and support you need to adjust to and cope with the special problems of parenting after infertility.
Paperback: 368 pages
Click to order/for more info: The Long-Awaited Stork
Find it on Amazon: US | Canada | UK
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More "Pregnancy Over 40" blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!