I was visiting an old site I used to frequent when I read a post by a mother of 11 children.
She was approaching 50, and missed her period for a few months.
She thought it was menopause, and found out she was 5 months pregnant.
That's what I want to happen to me!
Stock Photo credit: Silent scream, by Shune on SXC.hu
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Infertility: Help, Hope, and Healing
by Kerstin Daynes
-- After five years of tests, Kerstin Daynes had her worst fear confirmed: she was infertile.
In this honest and reassuring handbook, Kerstin shares her own personal experiences facing infertility and offers insights that will help couples to heal emotionally, physically, spiritually, mentally, and socially.
Using timeless concepts and introducing unique perspectives, Kerstin gently and empathetically walks the reader through this life-changing process as she shows couples how to make their lives productive while facing their situation.
Infertility: Help, Hope, and Healing gives couples a quick reference that can be used repeatedly as they experience the ups and downs of grieving.
Even with physical infertility, life can still be fertile, fruitful, and filled with hope.
Paperback: 192 pages
Click to order/for more info: Infertility: Help, Hope, and Healing
Find it on Amazon: US | Canada | UK
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More "Pregnancy Over 40" blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!