Women have had babies in their late forties for ages!!!
Our grand-mothers started having babies in their teens, and stopped around 40 - 50 years old.
A woman around here just had her 17th baby, and she is 45 years old. She had like six children beyond turning 38 years old.
My friend got pregnant at 41 years old, her first child after TTC [trying to conceive] for 20 years! Yes, 20 years!
We think, with those RE’s [reproductive endocrinologist] statistics, that woman was not really likely to get pregnant. She is now 16 weeks.
I have no doubt, and never had, that getting pregnant after 40 is very, very possible for most ladies.
Stock Photo credit: musaid
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Superfoods: The Food and Medicine of the Future
by David Wolfe
-- Superfoods are vibrant, nutritionally dense foods that have recently become widely available and which offer tremendous dietary and healing potential.
In this lively, illustrated overview, well-known raw-foods guru David Wolfe profiles delicious and incredibly nutritious plant products such as goji berries, hempseed, cacao beans (raw chocolate), maca, spirulina, bee products, and a host of others.
As powerful sources of clean protein, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, good fats and oils, essential fatty and amino acids, and other nutrients, they represent a uniquely promising piece of the nutritional puzzle.
Each superfood is described in detail, accompanied by easy and delicious recipes.
This accessible guide presents persuasive arguments, based on sound science, for the pivotal role of superfoods in promoting nutritional excellence, health and well-being, beauty enhancement, sustainable agriculture, and the transformation of diet, lifestyle, and planet.
Paperback: 352 pages - Click to order/for more info: What I Thought I Knew: A Memoir - US | Canada | UK
-- Start reading Superfoods: The Food and Medicine of the Future on your Kindle in under a minute! US/Canada | UK
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here: US | Canada | UK , or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!