I asked my RE [Reproductive Endocrinologist] if she had ever seen someone my age have a baby naturally.
She said no.
I read this site, and I see a whole different world.
I do know someone personally whose mother had him when she was 50 or 51 years old.
He is as normal as can be.
It's my best friend's husband. He is from Northern Africa.
Photo credit: Khari in Va., by The Good Doctor / LesterSpence, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Boost Your Fertility: New Solutions for Conceiving Quickly and Having a Healthy Pregnancy as Soon as Possible
by Marilyn Glenville Ph.D.
-- The definitive one-stop resource for couples who want to have a healthy pregnancy as soon as possible.
Based on leading women’s health expert Dr. Marilyn Glenville’s highly successful program, Boost Your Fertility presents an 8-step integrative approach including nutrition, lifestyle, removing environmental toxins, and medical screening for getting and staying pregnant.
Dr. Glenville outlines in detail what may be hindering pregnancy, what you and your partner should be tested for and when, and how to tailor the program to you based on particular factors such as age, medical history, and lifestyle.
Paperback: 240 pages
Click to order/for more info: Boost Your Fertility
Find it on Amazon: US | Canada | UK
-- Start reading Boost Your Fertility on your Kindle in under a minute!
Find it on Amazon: US | UK
Don't have a Kindle?
Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More "Pregnancy Over 40" blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!