I have to share the story about my 44 year old friend, who got a positive pregnancy test with Dr. Zhang...
She just did her first cycle with Dr. Zhang, and got her BFP [big fat positive - positive pregnancy test]!!
Isn't that great!?!
She transferred two 2 day embies [embryos]....
She took Clomid on this mini-IVF [in vitro fertilization] cycle...
She has never been pregnant before...
Stock Photo credit: Roslyn at birth, by Jessica Merz, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
The Fertile Female: How the Power of Longing for a Child Can Save Your Life and Change the World
by Julia Indichova
-- Written by an author whose expertise grew from an extensive counseling practice as well as personal experience.
The Fertile Female offers a hope-filled view of reproductive difficulties, with a deeper understanding of the often-confusing messages of mind-body and alternative medicine.
With an engaging mix of passion and humor the book initiates a public debate on the politics of infertility and its effect on our health care system.
Includes practice exercises and a section on dietary recommendations, complete with recipes.
Hardcover: 249 pages
Click to order/for more info: The Fertile Female
Find it on Amazon: US | Canada | UK
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More "Pregnancy Over 40" blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!