I wanted to tell you about my cousin.
She had never had a baby.
Then - at 45 years old - she got pregnant.
She delivered a healthy baby girl - at 46 years old - naturally.
Don't give up.
Stock Photo credit: David and Jessica - 4 days old, by Jessica Merz, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Acupuncture and IVF: Increase IVF Success by 40-60%
by Lifang Liang
-- The information in this book can increase your success rate with in vitro fertilization (IVF) and other assisted reproductive technologies (ART) by as much as 60%.
Research has shown that acupuncture alone can increase the success rate of IVF by 35%. By also adding Chinese herbal medicine, it is Dr. Lifang Liangs experience that you can almost double that increase.
In this book, Dr. Liang describes her extremely successful step-by-step protocols for combining acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine with IVF.
Whether you are a Western MD specializing in infertility, a Chinese medical practitioner, or a couple experiencing difficulties in conceiving, this book is sure to give you new hope and a new approach to dealing with this all too common and difficult condition.
Paperback: 224 pages
Click to order/for more info: Acupuncture and IVF
Find it on Amazon: US | Canada | UK
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More "Pregnancy Over 40" blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!