Marion Dressen thought her childbearing years were over. Three years ago, the 47-year old rural Minnesota woman went to an herbalist to treat the first symptoms of menopause. Instead, she got pregnant with Jack, now 2.
It was a wonderful surprise for Dressen and her husband, who were about to celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary.
The couple had given up trying to have a baby long ago.
“After all those years, it was a bit of a shock,” Dressen said. “But we were excited at the same time.”
Photo credit: argusleaderonline.com
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
The Full Embrace™ IVF Success Program
How To Get Pregnant On the First IVF Cycle, Even With Tough In-fertility Problems, Even If You Are 40 Years Old - Or More!
-- The Full Embrace™ IVF Success Program is your complete guide to a successful conception and pregnancy with just one single cycle of IVF.
What will it teach you about how to beat the odds?
Proper preparation for IVF can transform a couple from one likely to be in the "unsuccessful group" to one likely to be in the "successful group".
I have no affiliation with any IVF clinic and I will not "steer" you toward any doctor or IVF center. I don't sell herbs or supplements and will not promote any brand over another.
I only offer advantageous information that you will not find anywhere else, to teach you how to have a successful and inexpensive IVF.
Click to read more
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!