I use to take my girls to this one park years ago and we met a set of grandparents who took care of their granddaughter while their daughter worked full time.
They were devoted to the child and knocked themselves out everyday.
The baby was 4 months old and she said "I don't know if I can do this all over again!"
She told me "my daughter was 56 when she found out she was going to have this baby and her first one was at 52!"
She said, “my husband and I are almost 80, I just don't see how we can manage!"
Can you all imagine having a first baby at 52 and another at 56!
Stock Photo credit: icelandit
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
The Fertile Female: How the Power of Longing for a Child Can Save Your Life and Change the World
by Julia Indichova
-- Written by an author whose expertise grew from an extensive counseling practice as well as personal experience.
The Fertile Female offers a hope-filled view of reproductive difficulties, with a deeper understanding of the often-confusing messages of mind-body and alternative medicine.
With an engaging mix of passion and humor the book initiates a public debate on the politics of infertility and its effect on our health care system.
Includes practice exercises and a section on dietary recommendations, complete with recipes.
Hardcover: 249 pages - Click to order/for more info:
The Fertile Female
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!