There's hope for us all then!
There was a 50 year-old opposite me in the maternity unit, having her second child - 25 years to the day after her 1st!
Stock Photo credit: etrnl
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Green Tea in the Woman's World - Green Tea and Fertility
by Vida C. Marcele
-- Water is the number one drink in the world, but tea is the second most popular. At the rate that green tea is going, it may become the most often drunk of all the teas.
The antioxidants that green tea provides have helped increase the popularity of green tea in North America and around the world.
New studies of the medicinal benefits of green tea and a focus in American society on being healthier and fighting obesity has led to a surge in popularity of green tea.
In addition, the aging baby boomers are focusing on being healthy later in life and looking for ways to prevent common health problems like heart disease and cancer.
Today the question is: what is green tea’s role in the woman’s world? What does green tea do for fertility levels?
Should a pregnant woman drink more green tea in order to be healthier during the term of the pregnancy? What about when she is breastfeeding?
Length: 17 pages
-- Start reading Green Tea in the Woman's World on your Kindle in under a minute!
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!