My daughter who is 24 and son who is 22 are not happy about my pregnancy.
My mother (who had her last baby at age 39, nearly 40) and is now 72 seems to be more supportive than they are.
But she keeps giving me incorrect advice about how I should be eating; a lot has changed in the past 33 years, since 1973! Like she tells me I should eat ice cream and drink whole milk.
I email my son and daughter about 3 or 4 times a week. Yeah, they tend to not talk on the subject of my pregnancy.
I don't know what to do about it either. I'm praying about it. I think that maybe it will take some time for them to become happy about it.
- Rebecca (46 years old, 10 weeks pregnant with 3rd child)
Stock Photo credit: jamocha76
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Conquering Infertility: Dr. Alice Domar's Mind/Body Guide to Enhancing Fertility and Coping with Infertility
by Alice D. Domar and Alice Lesch Kelly
-- Infertility is a heartbreaking condition that affects nine million American couples each year.
It causes tremendous stress, can trigger debilitating sadness and depression, and can tear a marriage to shreds.
In Conquering Infertility, Harvard psychologist Alice Domar—whom Vogue calls the “Fertility Goddess”—provides infertile couples with what they need most: stress relief, support, and hope.
Using the innovative mind/body techniques she has perfected at her clinic, Domar helps infertile women not only regain control over their lives but also boost their chances of becoming pregnant.
Paperback: 320 pages - Click to order/for more info:
Hardcover: 304 pages - Click to order/for more info:
-- Start reading Conquering Infertility on your Kindle in under a minute!
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!