I'm about 10 weeks pregnant and turning 46 tomorrow. This is my third pregnancy -- after 22 years. I have a daughter age 24 and a son age 22.
First marriage lasted 15 years; then was unmarried since April 1996.
Just got married for the second time Dec. 12th, '05. My husband has no kids, so he is quite excited about this pregnancy.
I have some anxiety; my kids are worried. I'm thinking about having some tests done.
Thank God for this website. It is a great help for me, and these message-boards are really cool.
These messages from everyone help me to see I'm not alone and I feel a bit more at ease about this!
Now, to remember how to breastfeed!
Stock Photo credit: jamocha76
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
by Conceive Magazine Editors
-- The ultimate compendium of pre-pregnancy advice, essential not only for the one in six couples struggling with fertility challenges, but also for anyone starting a family.
This chunky volume offers hundreds of ways, sourced from doctors and the latest research by the experts at Conceive Magazine, for women to conceive faster.
Each page offers a new and often surprising tip: women should avoid taking ibuprofen, while men looking to increase sperm count should double up on pumpkin seeds!
With this highly accessible reference in hand, readers will be one step closer to parenthood.
Paperback: 312 pages - Click to order/for more info:
-- Start reading Fertility Facts on your Kindle in under a minute!
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!