I am a 45 almost 46 yr old mom who got pregnant after my husband had a vasectomy!
I have two 21 year old boys, and 8 and 6 year old girls.
Well, my surprise pregnancy ended with a surprise delivery at 36 weeks.
Sunday I was not feeling too well and ended up going to the hospital, where they confirmed that I was in labour.
They tried to stop it with a shot and that did slow it down for about 45 minutes but the contractions quickly escalated back to less than 5 minutes apart.
About that time we decided that things were not going to stop quickly, so we had a friend come and pick up the girls.
Just as they left my water broke and just over a hour later we had our son Ryan Christopher in our arms.
Though he was early - he was healthy.
Stock Photo credit: Damascus01
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Enhancing Fertility: A Couple's Guide to Natural Approaches
by Chris D. Meletis and Liz Brown
-- This book is dedicated to the millions of couples who are trying to get pregnant without success.
Rather than assuming that you are infertile, you can try the many reliable natural remedies and resources in this book.
Barring physical problems beyond your control, you have the power to take charge of your health and boost your fertility.
The authors' goal is simple: to provide a clear guide to conception based on natural, safe, well-researched therapeutic approaches.
Nutritional, environmental, botanical, and physical medicines, as well as traditional Chinese medical practices and homeopathy, all offer ways to promote fertility.
Both men and women will find a wealth of helpful information on what to do-individually and together--to fully realize their fertility potential.
Even if infertility isn't a problem, and you are simply planning to get pregnant and want to deliver a healthy baby, this book will help improve your chances.
Anyone seeking to become a parent will benefit from this book's practical, time-tested wisdom.
The healthier a woman is, the greater likelihood the seed of life will find fertile soil and grow into a healthy baby.
Paperback: 202 pages - Click to order/for more info: Enhancing Fertility
-- Start reading Enhancing Fertility on your Kindle in under a minute!
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!