My husband and I are doing Bradley classes to prepare for a natural birth.
I am 44 and this is my first baby - so I have had no birth experience at all one way or the other.
Stock Photo credit: Damascus01
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
A Few Good Eggs: Two Chicks Dish on Overcoming the Insanity of Infertility
by Julie Vargo and Maureen Regan
-- We are bombarded by images of blissful older mothers, such as Madonna and Celine Dion.
But 'Hollywood' articles about pregnancy and fertility at middle age gloss over the tremendous amount of financial, emotional, and physical effort faced by couples struggling to conceive.
Ranges from technical to humorous and everything in between. What are good, snappy comebacks to the question, 'Why aren't you pregnant?' What is the difference between gonadotrophin releasing hormone and progesterone? Should you freeze your eggs?
These questions and many more are answered, and in the tone of a couple of good friends.
Between them, the authors have gone through hormone treatments, pregnancy losses and multiple inseminations -- so they know firsthand the rollercoaster ride of trying to achieve pregnancy.
Paperback: 416 pages - Click to order/for more info: A Few Good Eggs
Hardcover: 416 pages - Click to order/for more info: A Few Good Eggs
-- Start reading A Few Good Eggs on your Kindle in under a minute!
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!