I am 50 years old, and 13 weeks pregnant with my 5th child. I conceived naturally, and will be 51 years old when my son is born.
I am using a midwife, and have no health issues whatsoever, even given my "advanced maternal age", rofl!!
That phrase cracks me up. I don't even have elevated blood pressure. Was/am athletic, still ride my bike, although have recently switched to a ladies' version for ease of dismount because I got hit big time with relaxin, and for safety.
It's been 18 years since I last gave birth, so this is still pretty mind-boggling to me, but this child is very much wanted, and I'm not at all intimidated by the idea of giving birth at my age, and after an 18 year gap between this one and my last child.
I'm not a high risk pregnancy, and a lifetime of living healthy I'm sure has contributed to how great I feel. But even if a woman finds herself pregnant or trying to get pregnant after 40, it's never too late to start eating right, and exercising :-).
Baby dust to all those trying, and sticky dust to all of us having already conceived!! Thanks!! Laura :-)
Stock Photo credit: naneki
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
by Lisa Olsen
-- A 279-page, instantly downloadable e-book presenting a 5-step, sure-fire, 100% guaranteed, clinically proven holistic and ancient Chinese system for permanently reversing your infertility and your partner's infertility disorders and getting pregnant quickly, naturally and safely within 2-4 months without drugs, dangerous surgeries, side effects, or expensive infertility treatments.
It's probably the most powerful infertility reversal system ever developed, and currently the best-selling e-book of its kind on the entire Web!
Here's what the author Lisa Olson had to say about her incredible program:
After 14 years of trial, error and experimentation, I finally discovered the answer to infertility and developed a fool-proof system to getting pregnant the natural way - no drugs, or surgery necessary.
It took a lot of research to get to where I am today, to know exactly what works and what doesn't. Yes, after desperate trial and error, countless of useless treatments, disappointments and agony, a simple holistic system opened the door to my new and much brighter life of motherhood.
I was also excited to see that my other infertility related symptoms had diminished. After years of waiting I was finally free from Infertility! I have become a proud mother of two.
"And now I'm finally revealing my secrets in this new 'encyclopedia' of pregnancy called, Pregnancy Miracle."
"I will be your own personal coach, take you by the hand, and lead you through the lousy advice, hype and gimmicks... and directly to the sort of inner balance perfection that will end your battle with infertility forever and help you become a proud mother of your healthy children."
Click to order/for more info on this helpful program:
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!