I know that it can happen because my Father was born when his mother was 47 years old.
Stock Photo Credit: ftibor
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Unsung Lullabies: Understanding and Coping with Infertility
by Janet Jaffe, David Diamond, Martha Diamond
-- For people experiencing infertility, wanting a baby is a craving unlike any other. The intensity of their longing is matched only by the complexity of the emotional maze they must navigate.
With insight and compassion, Drs. Janet Jaffe, Martha Diamond, and David Diamond-specialists in the field of Reproductive Psychology who have each experienced their own struggle with infertility - give couples the tools to:
♥ Reduce their sense of helplessness and isolation
♥ Identify their mates' coping styles to erase unfair expectations
♥ Listen to their "unsung lullabies"
-- their conscious and unconscious dreams about having a family
-- to mourn the losses of infertility and move on.
Click to read more
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!