I conceived at almost 45 years old and had a beautiful 9 lb 10 oz boy, about 9 months later.
I had a CVS [Chorionic villus sampling] test, just to know if I should be preparing myself for a special needs child, but did not find out the sex.
Though I was sicker then a dog the whole pregnancy, I cherished the fact that I was pregnant at all and that the baby was healthy.
Stock Photo credit: merlijn72
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Every Drunken Cheerleader: Why Not Me?
by Kristine Ireland Waits
-- If you're eager to have a baby, doesn't the title say enough? Laugh, cry, share, relate - LOVE this book and all it offers to your soul.
It's wit, wisdom and warmth from an author you'll quickly see as your sincere fertility-challenged friend.
This information-packed, inspiring story is for women who are struggling with infertility and for those trying to support them.
Enjoy an easy-reading journey you'll remember throughout life.
Overwhelmed at the idea of dealing with friends' baby showers, insurance, husbands, needles, tears, heartbreak and surprises?
This book captures it all in a delightful way that's packed full of truths and challenges to keep you moving forward. Indulge in a journey - reading this book - that will have you throwing your head back in laughter, curling up in the comfort of feeling understood, having raw honesty give you permission to be exactly who you are.
Indulge. You deserve this! Get one for your best friend and your mom too.
Paperback: 168 pages - Click to order/for more info: Every Drunken Cheerleader
-- Start reading Every Drunken Cheerleader on your Kindle in under a minute!
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!