I am 46 and pregnant with my third child.
I am about 18 weeks and doing well.
My husband and I have been trying to conceive for a while and thought...
Well, we might be too old..........
Stock Photo credit: Bed time, by Lonnie Bradley on freeimages.com
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Midlife Motherhood: A Woman-to-Woman Guide to Pregnancy and Parenting
by Jann Blackstone-Ford
-- What's a woman to do when she's facing menopause, toddlers, and elder care all at the same time?
Women who have "been there and done that" provide some insight in Midlife Motherhood.
Offering humor, warmth, and frankness, this is a hand-holding guide for the uninitiated.
What's on their minds:
• Common fears and concerns: from Down's syndrome to being too old
• Fertility challenges and what to physically expect from pregnancy
• How to juggle postpartum demands-parenting, working, caring for aging parents . . . and all at once!
• Hot flashes and warm bottles: coping with hormonal changes while caring for a new baby
Paperback: 288 pages
Click to order/for more info: Midlife Motherhood
Find it on Amazon: US | Canada | UK
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More "Pregnancy Over 40" blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!