If it would help any - I will be just weeks away from my 48th birthday when I have this little one.
She will be my sixth baby, and only two of my other children were born in my 30's.
Everyone else was born in my 40's.
Before this one, my 2 1/2 year old daughter was born when I was 45 years old.
These last two babies were complete shockers.
I had given up and only "baby-danced" when I felt ovulation pain.
Photo Credit: Cute little baby girl with big eyes by digihanger / Barrie Taylor
Public Domain photo: Creative Commons Deed CC0
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
How to Get Pregnant Fast: Crucial Knowledge for Getting Pregnant
by Hillary J Lowndes
-- Discover the keys to getting giving yourself the best chances of getting pregnant. Don’t surround yourself with information about what not to do.
Instead you can take proactive steps to make sure that everything is just right. If you feel you can’t get pregnant it may be because you’re not taking the right approach.
The best way to get pregnant doesn’t have to be stressful.
You can take control once you learn some of the science and some of the secrets that have been passed down through time.
Paperback: 124 pages - Click to order/for more info: How to Get Pregnant Fast (US)
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!