I am 46 years old, starting my 9th week, and all is going well so far.
This is my first pregnancy.
I conceived with Clomid/IUI [intrauterine insemination]
I will be 47 years old when this baby is born.
Stock Photo credit: LesKZN
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
3 Steps to Fertility
by Marina Nicholas
-- The world of infertility can be complex and daunting.
This book helps couples navigate the world of infertility treatment and tells them how they can maximize their chances of conceiving by following the three essential steps—gaining a full understanding of what conception entails, completing the necessary fertility tests at the appropriate time, and choosing the treatment that will improve their chances of having a baby.
Each infertile couple is unique, and what suits one couple may not suit another.
Some may be more comfortable first looking into complementary therapies while others will opt for immediate in-vitro fertilization.
With detailed information on assisted conception techniques, all possible tests, and how diet, ovulation tracking, hypnotherapy, reflexology, acupuncture, and herbal medicine can improve one's chances of having a baby, this book will help all couples find the right approach for them.
It also will ensure they are both better informed and more open to all forms of treatment as they embark on their journeys to parenthood.
Paperback: 160 pages - Click to order/for more info: 3 Steps to Fertility - US | Canada | UK
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!