I heard about somebody getting twins when she was 49 years old.
My OB/GYN said it was possible until approximately 50 years old, depending on the person.
I guess it does not happen a lot, because most people of that age don't want babies anymore.
But, if they would try, there might be more.
Photo credit: Pumpkin Twins, by Joelle Inge-Messerschmidt | www.photographybyjoelle.com, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Acupuncture and IVF: Increase IVF Success by 40-60%
by Lifang Liang
-- The information in this book can increase your success rate with in vitro fertilization (IVF) and other assisted reproductive technologies (ART) by as much as 60%.
Research has shown that acupuncture alone can increase the success rate of IVF by 35%. By also adding Chinese herbal medicine, it is Dr. Lifang Liangs experience that you can almost double that increase.
In this book, Dr. Liang describes her extremely successful step-by-step protocols for combining acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine with IVF.
Whether you are a Western MD specializing in infertility, a Chinese medical practitioner, or a couple experiencing difficulties in conceiving, this book is sure to give you new hope and a new approach to dealing with this all too common and difficult condition.
Paperback: 224 pages
Click to order/for more info: Acupuncture and IVF
Find it on Amazon: US | Canada | UK
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More "Pregnancy Over 40" blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!