I just found a great new Obstetrician.
I am 45 years old and six weeks pregnant.
We both know the odds are for miscarriage at my age.
But she has several pregnant patients who are 46 and 47 years old.
They found themselves pregnant naturally, and are now having healthy babies.
It can happen!
Stock Photo credit: Big Bellies, by Michelle Tribe, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
What Every Woman Should Know About Fertility and Her Biological Clock
by Cara Birrittieri
-- Until now, there has been little practical advice on what women can do about ticking biological clocks.
What Every Woman Should Know About Her Biological Clock is the first book to explore a woman's reproductive life span completely, from beginning to end.
Based on Cara Birrittieri's own experience of running up against a slowing biological clock, she shows women for the first time how to "tell what time it is" with a simple blood test that gives them a peek at the state of their ovaries.
Paperback: 224 pages
Click to order/for more info: What Every Woman Should Know About Fertility and Her Biological Clock
Find it on Amazon: US | Canada | UK
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More "Pregnancy Over 40" blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!