Recently I've been chatting to a friend of a friend, who has conceived her first child naturally.
At age 45!
After having her sterilization reversed!
Now I'm all in a quandary!
Stock Photo Credit: ultra_team
All Rights Reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
IVF: A Patient's Guide
by Rebecca Matthews
-- The perfect companion book for anyone considering or currently undergoing fertility treatment.
Reduce your stress and improve your chance of success by arming yourself with the facts.
Written by a respected, caring and practicing expert in the field, not a patient!
Inside these pages you'll get answers to the most common questions, but even better, get answers to the critical questions that aren't asked often enough; some could even save the life of your baby. Understand the most up-to-date, cutting edge techniques utilized in IVF and genetic testing.
See exactly what happens under the microscope. Learn how to choose the very best clinic and what, exactly, you should be asking your doctor. Follow specific case studies and hear from a variety of patients in their own words as well.
Packed with charts, tables, graphs and photos, this easy to navigate guide is the next best thing to having a best friend in the field of reproductive medicine.
Paperback: 174 pages
Click to read more
-- Start reading IVF: A Patient's Guide on your Kindle in under a minute!
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!