Well, I think it just goes to show that there's enormous variability in human beings.
Yes, women do give birth successfully in their 40s..
The oldest lady that I ever delivered giving birth to a child created with her own eggs.
She was in fact 50 years old, and this was a son, after she'd had 11 daughters.
So I told the husband it was time, they really could stop now.
Stock Photo credit: Tiny hands,
by Melissa Wiese (Mel B), on Flickr
Some rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
A Silent Struggle and a God Who Hears
by Whitney Cornelison
-- The road of infertility is one of pain, struggle, and loneliness. It’s not a topic that couples bring up in conversation. It’s a journey that will either bring couples together and closer to God, or one that will slowly divide couples as they distance themselves from each other, their friends, and God.
It is time to break the silence. I want you to know that you are not alone. This may not be the path that you would have chosen for your own life. I know I would not have written infertility into my story.
But we don’t write our stories, God does. He writes the story of our lives in a way that is beautiful and brings Him the most glory. It’s not always perfect, but it’s good. It’s never easy, but the reward is greater than we could ever imagine.
Whether you are struggling with infertility, or you know someone who is, this book was written for you. Never in a million years would I have thought I would write an eBook telling you our story, but I did. I pray that this eBook will encourage your heart, give you insight into the reality of infertility, and above all, glorify God.
Start reading Infertility on your Kindle in under a minute!
Find it on Amazon: US | Canada | UK
Don't have a Kindle?
Get your Kindle here: US | Canada | UK , or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
More "Pregnancy Over 40" blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!