Here's an encouraging story too...
My youngest sister is only 7 years old!!
My stepmom is now 50 years old. She and my dad were quite shocked to find themselves pregnant seven years ago.
They had a healthy pregnancy and birth!!
Good luck with whatever your future holds!
Stock Photo credit: Kiki at her party pic
by by Lisa (Ctd 2005/Kiki's Dad), on Flickr
Some rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Laughing IS Conceivable
by Lori Shandle-Fox
--Laughing IS Conceivable is "One Woman's Extremely Funny Peek into the Extremely Unfunny World of Infertility."
What happens when a professional humor writer and former stand-up comic goes through months and months of fertility treatments? She uses her comedy background to help her cope with it all of course.
Laughing IS Conceivable was almost entirely written while the author was in the trenches going through IUI and IVF right alongside the reader... uncertain of the outcome. It uses humor to de-stress infertility sufferers, their families and medical teams.
It's relief for those who feel they just can't deal with infertility one minute more and that nobody truly understands.
It's a fun and cheap gift for those friends and relatives who still don't .
It's a glimpse over the reception desk and at the other end of the examination table for medical professionals and their staffs who meet and treat infertile patients every day.
Start reading Laughing IS Conceivable on your Kindle in under a minute!
Find it on Amazon: US | Canada | UK
Don't have a Kindle?
Get your Kindle here: US | Canada | UK , or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More "Pregnancy Over 40" blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!