My grandmother gave birth to my auntie when she was 46 years old.
And that happened over 40 years ago!
I am firmly convinced you will be fine.
Stock Photo credit: David Alexander,
by Alex Barth, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
From Infertility to Baby:
Your Guide to the Best Kept Secrets of 2015
by Jan Klein, Bridgette Lewinsky, Brian Andrews
-- Infertility is a serious condition that affects many lives of couples wishing so desperately to get pregnant. The journey to overcome infertility has many stumbling blocks but it is also speckled with hope every step of the way.
This book is meant to be a powerful tool in taking action against your infertility and overcoming it. It addresses some of the most common causes of infertility as well as the diagnostic process, which so many women fear.
Instead, you will feel empowered by the gain of knowledge within these pages as you learn about both medical and natural remedies as well as the benefits of therapy when going at it alone is just no longer an option.
Start reading Managing The Stress Of Infertility on your Kindle in under a minute!
Find it on Amazon: US | Canada | UK
Don't have a Kindle?
Get your Kindle here: US | Canada | UK , or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
More "Pregnancy Over 40" blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!