Yes, as long as you have a cycle you can get pregnant.
My mother in law's mother had her last child at 53.
Stock Photo Credit: D-squared
All Rights Reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
How to Get Pregnant Fast: Crucial Knowledge for Getting Pregnant
-- Discover the keys to getting giving yourself the best chances of getting pregnant. Don’t surround yourself with information about what not to do. Instead you can take proactive steps to make sure that everything is just right. If you feel you can’t get pregnant it may be because you’re not taking the right approach. The best way to get pregnant doesn’t have to be stressful. You can take control once you learn some of the science and some of the secrets that have been passed down through time. Inside you will discover:
• The top 7 common myths about getting pregnant
• 6 critical steps to prepare you for a successful pregnancy
• Methods to determine your peak ovulation time
• Exactly what to do if your pregnancy is delayed
• All of the most common problems demystified with simple explanations
• Comprehensive nutritional advice to give you confidence in what you choose to eat
• The 9 best things that you can start doing today to help get you pregnant
◊ Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+.
Life Begins... - Miscarriage stories of loss, hope & help
Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options & suggestions
Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 years old - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!