I am also trying to conceive #2.
I had my daughter at 45 (natural conception) and, even though I know the statistics aren't great at my age, I am trying to conceive again at the age of 47.
I miscarried in August of 2005 when I was 46. No BFP [big fat positive - pregnancy test] since then.
I'm taking supplements and Chinese herbs, and doing accu-pressure on my own.
My daughter is now almost 2 1/2, and she is such a great little person!
Stock Photo credit: Damascus01
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Conquering In-fertility: Dr. Alice Domar's Mind/Body Guide to Enhancing Fertility and Coping with In-fertility
by Alice D. Domar and Alice Lesch Kelly
-- In-fertility is a heartbreaking condition that affects nine million American couples each year.
It causes tremendous stress, can trigger debilitating sadness and depression, and can tear a marriage to shreds.
In Conquering In-fertility, Harvard psychologist Alice Domar—whom Vogue calls the “Fertility Goddess”—provides infertile couples with what they need most: stress relief, support, and hope.
Using the innovative mind/body techniques she has perfected at her clinic, Domar helps infertile women not only regain control over their lives but also boost their chances of becoming pregnant.
Click to read more
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!