I worked with a woman that was 52 and was pregnant.
If you have not gone thru menopause yet, your odds are almost as good as anyone else's, I would think.
Stock Photo credit: omdur
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
The Impatient Woman's Guide to Getting Pregnant
by Jean M. Twenge Ph.D.
-- Complete guide to the medical, psychological, social, and sexual aspects of getting pregnant, told in a funny, compassionate way, like talking to a good friend who’s been through it all.
And in fact, Dr. Jean Twenge has been through it all — the mother of three young children, she started researching fertility when trying to conceive for the first time.
A renowned sociologist and professor at San Diego State University, Dr. Twenge brought her research background to the huge amount of information — sometimes contradictory, frequently alarmist, and often discouraging — that she encountered online, from family and friends, and in books, and decided to go into the latest studies to find out the real story.
The good news is:
There is a lot less to worry about than you’ve been led to believe.
Dr. Twenge gets to the heart of the emotional issues around getting pregnant, including how to prepare mentally and physically when thinking about conceiving, how to talk about it with family, friends, and your partner, and how to handle the great sadness of a pregnancy loss; as well as how to know when you’re ovulating, when to have sex, timing your pregnancy, maximizing your chances of getting pregnant, how to tilt the odds toward having a boy or a girl, and the best prenatal diet.
Trying to conceive often involves an enormous amount of emotion, from anxiety and disappointment to hope and joy.
With comfort, humor, and straightforward advice, The Impatient Woman’s Guide to Getting Pregnant is the bedside companion to help you through it.
Paperback: 256 pages
Click to read more
-- Start reading The Impatient Woman's Guide to Getting Pregnant on your Kindle in under a minute! Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!