I'll be 44 when my 4th baby comes (estimated date of conception - September 2, 2006).
My youngest is 9, and I absolutely had much more energy when I did this 10 years ago!
My midwife told me that with older moms she doesn't so much worry about complications or defects.
She worries about them overdoing it!
I will tell you that I've just past 13 weeks, and I really feel like I'm returning to the land of the living. My energy is better. My stomach is great.
I think I really can do this again!
Stock Photo credit: debsch
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
The PCOS Diet Plan: A Natural Approach to Health for Women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
by Hillary Wright
-- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is the most common hormonal disorder among women of reproductive age, and if left unchecked, is linked to serious health issues like infertility, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and endometrial cancer.
In this groundbreaking book, registered dietitian Hillary Wright explains this increasingly diagnosed disorder and introduces the holistic symptom-management program she developed by working with hundreds of patients.
With Wright’s proven diet and lifestyle-based program, you can influence your reproductive hormones and take charge of your health.
Featuring a carbohydrate distribution approach at its core, The PCOS Diet Plan also zeroes in on exactly what exercise, supplements, and self-care choices you can make to feel better every day.
Paperback: 256 pages - Click to order/for more info:
The PCOS Diet Plan
-- Start reading The PCOS Diet Plan on your Kindle in under a minute!
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!