I have a friend whose parents were 50 and 48 years old, when she was born.
People often referred to her mom as her grandma.
Stock Photo credit: ashilleong
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
The Fertility Guide: A Couples Handbook for When You Want to Have a Baby (More Than Anything Else)
by John C., II Jarrett and Deidra T. Rausch
-- This Guide provides a concise, sensible, appropriately scientific, but yet easily understood approach to modern fertility diagnosis and treatment.
Dr. Jarrett and Dr. Rausch have translated their vast and highly successful clinical experience into a "must" for the couple who "want to have a baby more than anything else."
The most important contribution of this book is that it translates the "high tech" into common sense and fills an important void in the specialty... -- E.P. Peterson, MD, Past President of American Society of Reproductive Medicine, Clinical Professor Dept OB/GYN University of Michigan.
Paperback: 200 pages - Click to order/for more info: The Fertility Guide
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!