I happened to be home the other day, and caught a Birth Day episode or a Babies Special Delivery or something
There was a 47 year old mom on there having her first baby.
She hadn't had a period in a year or two and thought she was in menopause. Surprise!
Sometimes God blesses us when we least expect it!
Stock Photo credit: tatlici
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Overcoming Male Infertility
by Leslie R. Schover and Anthony J. Thomas Jr.
-- Hope and strategies for couples dealing with male infertility If you or your partner is suffering from male infertility, you're not alone.
Millions of couples are struggling with this problem. About 40% of these couples have exclusively male infertility problems, while another 20% have both male and female infertility problems.
Now, two leading experts, a urologist specializing in male infertility and a psychologist, team up to write the most complete guide available on male infertility.
From the latest, state-of-the-art treatments to advice on how to handle the emotional aspects of male infertility, you'll find out where to get the help you need.
Overcoming Male Infertility also covers the psychological issues that are unique to men, and gives advice to women on helping their man through the trauma of infertility treatment--including how to get him to see a doctor in the first place.
Paperback: 304 pages - Click to order/for more info: Overcoming Male Infertility
US | Canada | UK
-- Start reading Overcoming Male Infertility on your Kindle in under a minute!
US/Canada | UK
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!