I just found out that our priest comes from a family of 12 and his mother had four children in her 40's.
She was 48 years old when she had her last, and this priest is 72 years old!
I love being pregnant and LOVE babies too.
Even though I just had a little one, I pray that I'll be blessed with at least one more.
Stock Photo credit: andreyutzu
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Having Your Baby Through Egg Donation
by Ellen Sarasohn, Evelina Weidman Sterling
-- A comprehensive book for people considering parenthood through donated ova, and those supporting them.
It takes readers through the decision-making process, focusing on questions they are likely to be asking themselves, including: Are we candidates for egg donation? Will it work?
How much does it cost? How do we find a donor?
How do we talk about our decision with others? How will we tell our children? Ethical questions related to egg donation are also examined:
Can a donor truly have informed consent Is it ethically correct for donors to receive payment, and, if so, is the payment for 'time and effort' or for their eggs?
Hardcover: 384 pages - Click to order/for more info: Having Your Baby Through Egg Donation
US | Canada | UK
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!