My mom had her 10th baby at 45 years old, so I thought it was easier.
The reality is that it is in God's hands.
We can try to control through medical science, but in the end every child is a blessing from God.
Stock Photo credit: Cylonka
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Boost Your Fertility: New Solutions for Conceiving Quickly and Having a Healthy Pregnancy as Soon as Possible
by Marilyn Glenville Ph.D.
-- The definitive one-stop resource for couples who want to have a healthy pregnancy as soon as possible.
Based on leading women’s health expert Dr. Marilyn Glenville’s highly successful program, Boost Your Fertility presents an 8-step integrative approach including nutrition, lifestyle, removing environmental toxins, and medical screening for getting and staying pregnant.
Dr. Glenville outlines in detail what may be hindering pregnancy, what you and your partner should be tested for and when, and how to tailor the program to you based on particular factors such as age, medical history, and lifestyle.
Paperback: 240 pages - Click to order/for more info: Boost Your Fertility
US | Canada | UK
-- Start reading Boost Your Fertility on your Kindle in under a minute!
US/Canada | UK
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!