I conceived naturally when I was 44, although had been experiencing SOME peri-menopause symptoms.
It took me two years of trying to get that good egg and perfect timing.
HOWEVER! The GOOD news is that there are SO many other ways to achieve pregnancy now!
My friend just delivered twins (!) at 49 with the help of a fertility doctor. It didn't really take long, and everything went super.
Get thee to a doctor NOW and check out those options - you are still quite young by today's standards, and could have a couple!!!!! Best of luck.
Stock Photo credit: umberto
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
The PCOS Diet Plan: A Natural Approach to Health for Women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
by Hillary Wright
-- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is the most common hormonal disorder among women of reproductive age, and if left unchecked, is linked to serious health issues like infertility, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and endometrial cancer.
In this groundbreaking book, registered dietitian Hillary Wright explains this increasingly diagnosed disorder and introduces the holistic symptom-management program she developed by working with hundreds of patients.
With Wright’s proven diet and lifestyle-based program, you can influence your reproductive hormones and take charge of your health.
Featuring a carbohydrate distribution approach at its core, The PCOS Diet Plan also zeroes in on exactly what exercise, supplements, and self-care choices you can make to feel better every day.
Paperback: 256 pages - Click to order/for more info: The PCOS Diet Plan
US | Canada | UK
-- Start reading The PCOS Diet Plan on your Kindle in under a minute!
US/Canada | UK
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!