I was going to a menopausal support group (Red Hot Mammas), and I was told that if I was still having my monthly's, I could still get pregnant.
And I did - at the age of 46.
But then I had, had three children beforehand.
Stock Photo credit: Sladja
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
40 and Pregnant!:
What to expect when you are having your first child and are at (or near) the age of 40
by Dena Kennedy
-- This is a book for women who are at or near the age of 40 and pregnant for the first time.
This book explains many things that happen to a woman, her body and her mind when having children later in life.
It is also helpful to anyone who is pregnant or just recently had a baby.
About the Author: I am a mother of two and a full time legal secretary for a high profile law firm. Trying to juggle family life and a career at the same time can be difficult.
I would like to share with you what to expect when you are ... 40 and Pregnant!
Paperback: 138 pages - Click to order/for more info: 40 and Pregnant!
US | Canada | UK
-- Start reading 40 and Pregnant! on your Kindle in under a minute!
US/Canada | UK
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!