I conceived my children naturally.
I had my first child at 44 years, 11 months old.
Photo credit: Sisters - a new baby sister to love, by jamocha76 on freeimages.com
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
What to Do When the Doctor Says It's Endometriosis: Everything You Need to Know to Stop the Pain and Heal Your Fertility
by Thomas L Lyons, Cheryl Kimball
-- Endometriosis can disrupt women's lives. It is responsible for chronic, sometimes crippling pain, hundreds of thousands of missed work hours, and in its most extreme cases, infertility.
There is hope! Thomas L. Lyons, M.D., whose philosophy is to "treat the patient, not the disease," has developed leading edge surgical techniques to address endometriosis.
Dr. Lyons demystifies this puzzling disease, covering issues from fertility to dietary concerns, alternative treatments to surgical options but the main focus is on the key issue of pain management for this potentially debilitating disease.
Paperback: 256 pages
Click to order/for more info: What to Do When the Doctor Says It's Endometriosis
Find it on Amazon: US | Canada | UK
Start reading What to Do When the Doctor Says It's Endometriosis (US/Canada) on your Kindle in under a minute!
Don't have a Kindle?
Get your Kindle here: US | Canada | UK , or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More "Pregnancy Over 40" blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!