I'm 45 years old, I'm pregnant with our second.
Our first was born last year (2005).
We had tests done and ultrasounds, and all arrows point to all is OK this time.
Stock Photo credit: Eyes are the window to the soul, by Randa Clay
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Strategies to Release You From the Bondage of Infertility
by Lyn Vaccaro
-- A story of my personal journey of thriving fertility that produced 6 healthy girls, then upon turning 40 becoming infertile as I conceived and miscarried 5 times consecutively, at which point I changed my diet and lifestyle to raw live food and juicing to create a healthier environment in my body.
After a year of practicing this, I went on to conceive and give birth to two healthy boys at the age of 43, and again at 45.
Length: 22 pages
Start reading Infertility Sux!! on your Kindle in under a minute!
Find it on Amazon: US | Canada | UK
Don't have a Kindle?
Get your Kindle here: US | Canada | UK , or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More "Pregnancy Over 40" blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!