My ob/gyn told us about a 47 year old woman who had just given birth at the hospital he works.
She and her husband had gone through numerous attempts at IVF [in vitro fertilization] - which hadn't been successful.
They had given up trying to get pregnant a number of years ago.
But last year she fell pregnant naturally, had a easy pregnancy with no complications.
Last week she gave birth to...... guess what.... twins!!!!
What a wonderful New Year's present!!
Stock Photo credit: jzlomek
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Marriages and Miscarriages: One Woman's Personal Experience
by Kathleen Smith
-- Kathleen Smith shares her experience regarding the three pregnancy losses she experienced.
The trials and emotional changes, the feelings experienced when being around other pregnant woman after having had a pregnancy loss, how turning to God got her through them, and more.
Kathleen, a mother of three and entering her sixteenth year of marriage, relates her personal feelings and emotions.
As you read the book you will experience a conversation with Kathleen about this topic, and learn how one woman dealt and struggled with this topic.
Paperback: 80 pages - Click to order/for more info: Marriages and Pregnancy Losses - US | Canada | UK
-- Start reading Marriages and Pregnancy Losses on your Kindle in under a minute! US/Canada | Canada | UK
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!