I was away for summer holidays the last few weeks.
Last night at dinner my sister-in-law said her best friend, aged 46 years old, had a surprise baby after TTC [trying to conceive] for seven years.
She thought she was having menopausal symptoms.
She had a healthy boy!
Wow, I'm motivated.
Photo Credit: Newborn Sleeping by Vera Kratochvil
Public Domain photo: Creative Commons Deed CC0
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Infertility Journeys: Finding Your Happy Ending
by Lesley Vance
-- Tells the family-building journeys of eighteen couples who struggle with infertility and how they find their happy endings.
Written with honesty, humor, and compassion, Infertility Journeys weaves the stories of women and men together with a wealth of information about fertility treatments, and the emotional struggles couples experience.
The book offers hope, encouragement, and inspiration, helping women and men to process unmet expectations and to navigate their family-building options. Overflowing with ideas and suggestions.
Paperback: 186 pages
Click to order/for more info: Infertility Journeys
Find on Amazon: US | Canada | UK
Start reading Infertility Journeys on your Kindle in under a minute!
Find it on Amazon: US | Canada | UK
Don't have a Kindle?
Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More "Pregnancy Over 40" blogs to visit:
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!