I would definitely agree!
My grandmother had 13 kids in 25 years, her last one at age 42.
I have a cousin who at age 45 became pregnant (naturally) and delivered at age 46.
She has a little girl now, 3 years old.
Photo credit: BabyEar, by anitapeppers, on Morguefile
Public Domain: No known restrictions on publication
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Zita West's Guide to Getting Pregnant
by Zita West
-- A pioneer in the field of fertility, Zita West’s programme is invaluable for couples trying to conceive.
Harley Street’s most popular fertility expert, and favourite consultant to celebrity clients, guides the reader through a process of vital physical and mental preparation.
The book is for every couple trying to conceive and has fascinating advice taken from Zita’s 20 years of experience as midwife and 7 years as an acupuncturist.
It provides a structured, easy-to-follow step-by-step programme, complete with case studies and and enormously detailed questionnaire.
The guide includes details on:
• when and how often to have sex
• what can prevent fertilisation and conception
• everything you need to know about sperm and ovulation
• nutrition, supplements and herbs
• complementary therapies such as acupressure, lymphatic massage and hypnotherapy
• how to overcome stress and other emotional blocks to pregnancy
• PCOS, endometriosis and other health issues
• tests and procedures if there is a problem
• and much much more.
Paperback: 400 pages - Click to order/for more info: Zita West's Guide to Getting Pregnant - US | Canada | UK
-- Start reading Zita West's Guide to Getting Pregnant on your Kindle in under a minute! US/Canada | Canada | UK
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!