I am 43 years old - 44 in September this year!!
Have just found out that I am now expecting my partner Brian's first child.
I have two big sproglets Ben 21 and Amber 16 (going on 25) HeeHee.
I had to come onto this site and tell someone, cos I am gonna burst if I don't......
My wonderful partner and soul mate Brian is at work and due to have the day off tomorrow.
If I can possibly hold off until then - I am planning a surprise and a half for him. I am ecstatic and terrified at the same time.
Just as we had given up falling and I had been prodded and poked about enough!
I said to my partner.... Let's call it a day honey, and just enjoy our lives. He said that he will be happy with just us and the big one's, but will never get over the fact that he hasn't been able to achieve being a father.
Well, wouldn't you just know it. Decision made and I go and fall pregnant.
I found out 1st August and have had to keep it under wraps until Brian is off work tomorrow... My head is spinning....
Stock Photo credit: sirgain
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
You Can Get Pregnant Over 40, Naturally: Overcoming infertility and recurrent loss in your late 30's and 40's naturally
by Sandy Robertson
-- Feeling physically, emotionally and financially drained after years of fertility treatments, Sandy Robertson started researching natural methods to enhance fertility.
This led to a specific pregnancy protocol which includes how she conceived multiple times over the age of 40 with only one fallopian tube, overcame recurrent pregnancy loss, balanced hormones, increased pelvic circulation, practiced visualization and meditation, reduced stress, and found support.
Paperback - Click to order/for more info:
You Can Get Pregnant Over 40, Naturally
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!