I turn 44 years old tomorrow, and found out Sunday we are expecting #2.
I met my husband when I was 40, we married when I was 41 and had our daughter at 42.
With our daughter, I was going to start IF (IUI) when we found we got pregnant the "old fashioned way".
We have been trying for #2 since last December, but my husband was still over in Japan (Navy) so it was hard to TTC. I later found that I had scar tissue from my daughter’s c-section that had to be removed.
My husband came home in Aug. and we did a IUI cycle with drugs, but it did not work. We were then in the process of moving to my husband’s new post, and could not do the next two IUI's.
Was about to get ready to start IOI this month, when the HPT came back positive on Sunday.
My IF nurses, OB/GYN and High Risk Doctor are so thrilled when I called them.
Now we just work on having a healthy baby and keep my blood sugar and blood pressure down, and hope Daddy makes it home before the birth of this next baby.
Stock Photo Credit: jeinny
All Rights Reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Surviving In-vitro Fertilization: IVF Stories and Inspiration from the Women who have been there
by Karen Daniels
-- True IVF stories and inspiration from the women who have been there. In-vitro fertilization is not a journey you need to take alone.
The women in this book who share their stories, thoughts, and lessons learned, have been in the IVF trenches - some for long periods of time.
We call them the IVF veterans. They've struggled, cried, laughed, and inspired.
Let their experience guide you through the process and use their knowledge and tips as a beacon of insight for your own journey.
In-vitro fertilization is, on your best days, a journey that empowers you toward your ultimate goal of being a mom.
Paperback: 116 pages - Click to order/for more info: Surviving In-vitro Fertilization
-- Start reading Surviving In-vitro Fertilization on your Kindle in under a minute!
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!