I had my daughter November 29, 2005 and all went well. I was 44 years old when I had her.
The only difference for me, was that I had so much scar tissue from my first c-section six years before, that my OB had a harder time getting to her, and thus I had a little harder time recovering.
I had terrible post-partum depression with my son six years ago, and went through it again with this one.... but was more prepared and went on medication sooner.
My six year old was a great help to me, as I am sure your older children will be for you! Chloë is now 14 weeks old and is a joy to have around.
Stock Photo credit: lghaith
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Stay Fertile Longer: Everything You Need to Know to Get Pregnant Now--Or Whenever You're Ready
by Mary Kittel and Deborah Metzger
-- Many women today dream of having it all-a challenging career, a satisfying personal life, a loving mate, and a baby whenever they're ready.
But there's no denying the fact that their biological clocks are ticking away.
The odds of conceiving drop by 15 to 20 percent for a woman in her early 30's and plummet to less than 50 percent when she's in her 40's.
The good news is that there are a host of natural strategies every would-be mom can use today to preserve and optimize her fertility, so that she can conceive quickly and easily when she's ready.
Paperback: 352 pages - Click to order/for more info:
Stay Fertile Longer
Hardcover: 352 pages - Click to order/for more info:
Stay Fertile Longer
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!