I am 45 years old and just found out I am pregnant this is my second pregnancy and I thought I was going through menopause, it wasn't menopause I was experiencing - I was pregnant.
At first I was very scared since I had bleed twice. I have a 8 year old daughter and 5 year old son.
I was 40 1/2 years old when I had him, easy pregnancy no complications and he was a healthy baby.
I am now divorced - the father of my baby wants me to have an abortion, however, abortion is not for me.
I bled again last week and on Monday all was well.
I am getting very excited, however, being only 7 weeks pregnant I am still scared.
Stock Photo credit: pkavitha1
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Surprise Child: Finding Hope in Unexpected Pregnancy
by Leslie Leyland Fields
-- Unplanned pregnancies happen to women in every season of life: the newly married, the never-married, the empty-nester, the teenager, the overworked mother, the career woman.
Yet we rarely talk about how lonely and confusing this experience can be.
In Surprise Child, Leslie Leyland Fields, who experienced two unplanned pregnancies in her forties, lyrically weaves her own story with the stories of other women who understand the isolation you face as expectations and plans are turned upside down to make room for a child.
“Each year, more than three million women discover themselves pregnant–at a hard time, the wrong time, at a difficult place in their lives. I am one of those women.…”
Together, these women walk with you month-by-month through the physical and emotional stages of pregnancy, voicing with startling honesty their own anxieties and struggles. Here you will find the companionship and hope you need to journey toward new life.
Paperback: 176 pages - Click to order/for more info:
-- Start reading Surprise Child on your Kindle in under a minute!
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!