I found out I was expecting the week before my 45th birthday...so I will be 45 years 8months old when this baby is due.
My midwife says all looks good so we're hoping for another homebirth. This is our 11th child.
Our #10 was born when I was 42 years old.
All of our other children are about two years apart, so we thought we must be done.
All the children are excited... five boys and five girls ages 23 to 2 years 7months old.
Thanks for this encouraging site!
Stock Photo credit: porah
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Hot Flashes Warm Bottles : First-Time Mothers Over Forty
by Nancy London
-- The first prescriptive and anecdotal guidebook for the multitudes of older moms, and distills the wisdom, insight, and practical advice gathered during her years as a therapist and support group leader.
With tips for renewing physical and sexual energy, parenting after infertility and adoption, balancing career and family, and caring for elderly parents, the personal stories from these older moms are often humorous, sometimes surprising, but always reassuring.
Without exception, the reader will be left with the comforting knowledge that she is not alone on her journey.
Hot Flashes fills a much-needed place in the parenting field, at a time when more and more women are embracing motherhood later in life.
Paperback: 192 pages - Click to order/for more info: Hot Flashes Warm Bottles
US | Canada | UK
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!