Last night I was at a party with school friends of mine.
One of them was telling me about a lady she works with who has just turned 51 years old.
A couple of years ago at 48 years old, she was getting hot flushes, missed her period, and then started feeling sick.
She felt very sick on a long journey, and thought it was car sickness, which she had never had before!
Finally did a pregnancy test, and it was BFP [big fat positive].
She gave birth to a healthy boy at 48 years old.
Stock Photo credit: ugaldew
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
How to Get Pregnant
by Sherman J. Silber
-- For decades, Dr. Silber's HOW TO GET PREGNANT has been the most popular resource for couples trying to conceive.
Now thoroughly revised and updated to include cutting-edge information on all the very latest treatments for infertility, this edition will be the ultimate guide for prospective parents in the 21st century.
The comprehensive text explains not only the essential facts of getting pregnant, but also how to solve once insurmountable fertility problems.
Among the new high-tech tests and procedures covered is the revolutionary technique of antral follicle count, which allows women to calculate at any point in their lives how many remaining years of fertility they have and helps them to determine whether to preserve their eggs.
For all couples who dream of becoming parents, Dr. Silber's HOW TO GET PREGNANT will be the one and only book they need to address all their concerns about conceiving a healthy child.
Paperback: 512 pages - Click to order/for more info: How to Get Pregnant
Hardcover: 229 pages - Click to order/for more info: How to Get Pregnant
-- Start reading How to Get Pregnant on your Kindle in under a minute!
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!